Welcome to Edwina's Message Board > Support for Kelli
Support for Kelli
Please use common sense and be nice when posting.  No flaming other members or you will lose your privileges.  Thanks.  You must be registered to use Message Board.  Click the link to the right ---->
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Diggy
15 posts
Nov 06, 2013
6:04 PM
Everyone, we received devastating news from ED that Kelli is in the hospital with renal failure and is currently unresponsive. This was caused from an overdose. So now I ask as a community, lets come together and pray or send good thoughts towards our good friend. Let us hope there is a chance that she will recover. Please keep Kelli in your thoughts. While Kelli sleeps and the doctors do everything to bring her back, Kelli, I hope you are dancing and smiling.
ICE
26 posts
Nov 12, 2013
9:26 PM
Kelli,
I love you and know you from so so many years ago from the day i broke my back. you were always a support, smart, funny, and i love you. i pray to G-d you are not suffering. I love you Kelli.
edwina509
Site Queen
72 posts
Nov 15, 2013
11:15 AM
Hi all

I having been emailing back and forth with Kelli's fiancee....unfortunately, I have no news to tell you. I seems as tho they are blaming him for what has happened so his contact with what is going on is very limited, or nonexistent...if i hear/read anything i will let everyone here know....please keep Kelli in your thoughts and close to your hearts

Edwina
su2
78 posts
Nov 15, 2013
4:59 PM
Kelli,
My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope you come out of this in one piece. It saddens me that you couldn't come to us and talk it out, that things had gotten that bad. Come back to us girl!
Love and hugs
Grace X
1 post
Nov 17, 2013
2:50 PM
Kelli has touched so many of us, and no one in the world is more deserving of health and happiness. All of your friends have you in our hearts and wish for you a return to health, Kel. We will always be here for you. Thank you Edwina, for letting us know all you can.

Utter love always, Kel.
G
placebo
1 post
Nov 17, 2013
11:12 PM
The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you. ~Unknown~
jen_
2 posts
Nov 20, 2013
8:32 PM
I miss your wit, charm, and caring presence. Stay strong Kelli. My best wishes for your recovery xx

jen_
mirage
36 posts
Dec 10, 2013
4:53 PM
Hey Edu.. Were u able to find out how's Kelli doing? Hugs Edu

FYI... I was not able to login before and it didn't recognize my email so I reregistered under diff nick. Plz disregard that request. I saw this mesg and just wanted to find out how she is doing? Tc :)
placebo
2 posts
Mar 19, 2014
11:01 PM
"Sweet Old World" - Lucinda Williams

See what you lost when you left this world, this sweet old world
The breath from your own lips, the touch of fingertips
A sweet and tender kiss
The sound of a midnight train, wearing someone's ring
Someone calling your name
Somebody so warm cradled in your arms
Didn't you think you were worth anything

Millions of us in love, promises made good
Your own flesh and blood
Looking for some truth, dancing with no shoes
The beat, the rhythm, the blues
The pounding of your heart's drum together with another one
Didn't you think anyone loved you
placebo
5 posts
Apr 21, 2015
10:03 PM
You took my joy
I want it back
You took my joy
I want you back
debi
6 posts
May 09, 2015
6:19 PM
Hugsss to all my friends I miss y'all wish I could log in I'll be in chat when I get my comp back just wanted to say hey!!
E
44 posts
Jun 28, 2015
12:32 PM
Has there been news?

Bo, did you find out something? Please post!
Thanks
E
placebo
6 posts
Aug 03, 2015
10:42 PM
Unfortunately I did not find anything out. I just like to post Lucinda Williams' lyrics for kelli in the off chance that she might see them and know we still care. I'm still just missing and loving kelli and hoping if she knows we still care she will come back and reveal herself to us.

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.