Welcome to Edwina's Message Board > Update on myself, if you want to read
Update on myself, if you want to read
Please use common sense and be nice when posting.  No flaming other members or you will lose your privileges.  Thanks.  You must be registered to use Message Board.  Click the link to the right ---->
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Dano
16 posts
May 19, 2014
9:33 PM
So.. Let's see what's going on the word in my life... (if you care to read)
For the last 9 months, I would throw up every morning. Always stomach bile. They took me off Trazadone (sleeping medication) and has help a lot, I don't throw up AS much, but still do.

I went to the ER last night. They ran blood, urine, EKG, X-Rays... nothing. They discharged me to follow up with my primary care doctor.

Went camping Thursday-Sunday. I fell on the damn fire. I know, i'm a klutz, however thanks to my friend Laura she patted the fire off my ass.

Went Camping. Great times, right??? Some were amazing... Josh on the guitar, Lumberjob Rob. Both so very talented. however, When I got there I had Laura help me put up my tent.. FAIL... 3 or 4 poles snapped. Slept in my car, seat reclined the whole time.

When I left camping, you have to drive up a dirt road (but it rained all weekend) so.... I slid and hit a tree

Also, at the hospital, they saw this bruised weird looking mark on my back. She (the nurse) paid no attention to it.. just mentioned it

I'm to point of giving up. Going off all my medications, and being a crazy bipolar, PTSD, ADHD, crazy self (there are a few other, but won't mention them)

OMG... what the hell???
jen_
7 posts
May 22, 2014
9:37 PM
I love you my crazy Dano. Don't fall apart :(

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.