Welcome to Edwina's Message Board > Weigh-In Wednesday Group (Weight Loss Support)
Weigh-In Wednesday Group (Weight Loss Support)
Please use common sense and be nice when posting.  No flaming other members or you will lose your privileges.  Thanks.  You must be registered to use Message Board.  Click the link to the right ---->
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Hydra
401 posts
Jun 24, 2014
5:05 AM
Some of us are trying to lose a few pounds, eat healthy, develop a better lifestyle or maintain good habits we already have in place. Feel free to post ideas, triumphs, support, mini-goals, long term goals or anything pertaining to the subject matter. Thanks!

I would like to get back to my goal weight that I reached a few years ago. Over the winter and while taking a certain med the past six months I gained 20 pounds. So my goal is to loose those 20 pounds. I will weigh in every Wednesday and post my results. Did you know that smelling peppermint can reduce your craving to eat? I have a peppermint candle so I think I will burn it when I have a craving to overeat.
aigiarm
269 posts
Jun 25, 2014
3:28 AM
What a great idea! I also want to lose 20 pounds. I have found it challenging with my erratic sleep cycles and food issues, but I'm hopeful that having you guys for support will help.
Hydra
402 posts
Jun 30, 2014
1:07 AM
I have been adding more fruits and veggies to my diet daily, drinking more water and watching portions. I bought some great fresh veggies and herbs from a local grower, and got a spicy basil plant so we can have that all the time :)
Hydra
403 posts
Jul 11, 2014
8:58 PM
I weighed myself this past week and I have lost 2 lbs...good, some progress. I continue to make better food choices and I am trying not to beat myself up over this whole weight loss thing. I am attempting to not compare my current physical self to any past physical self.
aigiarm
270 posts
Aug 02, 2014
11:35 PM
I'm very discouraged right now. I lost 10 lbs a couple months ago and now I've gained it all back. I went into a depressive episode recently and all I wanted to do was sleep and eat. Now I've gotten a med adjustment so it's back to square one.
Hydra
404 posts
Aug 27, 2014
5:28 PM
I hope things are going better for you, aigiarm. I have been struggling with depression as well but slowly coming out of it. You seem very aware of what is going on with you and that is a good thing. Again, I hope you are feeling better right now :)
aigiarm
271 posts
Aug 29, 2014
12:25 PM
Thanks, Hydra! It's good to have friends that care. I'm out of my depressive episode and now I'm losing weight because the kids and I are having to ration our food for economic reasons. I guess it's one of the hidden benefits of poverty, lol

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.