Welcome to Edwina's Message Board > Mad In America International Film Festival
Mad In America International Film Festival
Please use common sense and be nice when posting.  No flaming other members or you will lose your privileges.  Thanks.  You must be registered to use Message Board.  Click the link to the right ---->
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Suz:
38 posts
Sep 08, 2014
4:59 PM
I plan to attend the festival. If anyone else is interested please let me know. Leave message at (414)445-3294 Thank you. Suzanne53
----------------------------------------------------------
Email from Laura Delano
Hi friend
?s?
I’m writing to reach out
? about Mad in America's International Film Festival?, which is happening just over a month from now in Arlington, MA, USA (October 9th-12th). Now is the time to really get the word out there, and we need your help.

Most of you are already aware of the Festival, but for those of you who aren't, it's mission is to rethink psychiatry and the mental health system, and to explore alternatives to the conventional paradigm of psychiatric "care" (i.e. first line diagnosis and medication). If you or someone you know has a personal relationship to psychiatric diagnosis, psychiatric drugs, or the mental health system more generally, this four-day event, featuring films, a great lineup of international speakers, panels, live performances, and more, will be of interest to you.? Find more of the Festival schedule here.

http://madinamericainternationalfilmfestival.com/

Last Edited by Suz: on Sep 08, 2014 5:05 PM

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.