Welcome to Edwina's Message Board > Goodbye to our friend, Changeling
Goodbye to our friend, Changeling
Please use common sense and be nice when posting.  No flaming other members or you will lose your privileges.  Thanks.  You must be registered to use Message Board.  Click the link to the right ---->
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

Diggy
20 posts
Mar 20, 2015
5:23 AM
There are a lot of hard things about being apart of such large community. But the hardest part, without a doubt, is saying goodbye to someone we've known for a long time. Changeling was a friend to everyone. She lent an ear to those who had troubles weighing them down. She showed compassion and friendship to all. God knows she had her own troubles. I think my biggest regret is that I wish I had done more. I should have been more attentive. I should have been there more. I should have skyped more often with her. I should have been a better friend. I often wonder if these are thoughts that cross everyones mind. Someday I can tell her that. In these hard times, the greatest thing we can do for each other is be there to listen to each other. To come together as a community and lean on each other. Changeling was loved. There is no doubt about that. Her memory, her personality, her words will live on in our hearts. Let us not forget this beautiful soul. As long as we remember her, she will remain immortal. Much love.
jimmygoodwood
6 posts
Mar 20, 2015
9:59 PM
(This is Andy. I think my account was banned, lol)
Nice words Diggy, thanks.

I'm gonna really miss changeling. Tara was her name. She could be incredibly funny, incredibly rude, outspoken but never boring. I got into arguments with her sometimes. But there was never ever any hatred. Just discussion among friends. She could get really wild with mania and that's something I shared in common with her. I really, really miss her and will do for some time.

Ed, if you are listening, please come to the chat room we miss you and, yes, we do care about you and how you feel. And if you get some free time, could you please see if you can get Diggy's memorial posted so we can all see?
Ocam
43 posts
Mar 20, 2015
10:41 PM
Changes and I shared a greeting and a smile every time we saw each other. I called her Changes in reference to the David Bowie song and she in turn called me Ocams. Sometimes it is the silly things we share that give peace in such a rough time.

Changes

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes
Turn and face the strange
Ch-ch-changes
Just gonna have to be a different man
Time may change me
But I can't trace time

Excerpt of a Song by David Bowie

I miss my friend
Ocams
Diggy
21 posts
Mar 20, 2015
10:48 PM
This post is from Dano, he is at war with his login account on the message board.
Dano: I am at a loss for words. I know there is nothing for me to say that will make this loss easier. I hope you can understand what I can't put to words. Tara was a kindhearted, generous person. I was a target of her kindness and generosity. I am deeply saddened by the loss we all share. I am assured that we will be comforted by our memories and our love which is very much alive. Tara was well loved and respected. She had great character and a big heart. I will truly miss you sweetheart. God has gained another angel!!!

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.