Welcome to Edwina's Message Board > Interesting
Interesting
Please use common sense and be nice when posting.  No flaming other members or you will lose your privileges.  Thanks.  You must be registered to use Message Board.  Click the link to the right ---->
Login  |  Register
Page: 1

jimmygoodwood
7 posts
May 16, 2015
2:24 PM
One of our chatters here, I'm sure you know, Jommie, has written a real interesting blog. Some of you might like it. I did. I read the whole thing.

Here's what she had to say about mania:
"When you are manic or on the way up to mania you can feel like you are operating on a higher plane. Colours are more colourful, brighter, deeper, more meaningful. Music speaks to you like it's whispering your thoughts, your feelings, just for you and you know what every word is saying to you. You know it like you wrote it. When you connect with someone you feel like there is no-one else on the planet but you and that person. No-one else can hear you and they've all just disappeared anyway. Insignificant disconnecters."

Read more here: http://jommiesblog.blogspot.com.au/

Andy

Last Edited by jimmygoodwood on May 16, 2015 2:27 PM

Post a Message
Guest Name

(8192 Characters Left)

Please enter the code shown above and click the 'Post Message' button. This additional step is required to help protect against message spam.